FORMART S Main Features
- Built-in 85W industrial grade vacuum pump provides maximum suction power up to -90KPA.
- Wooden CNC base plate, less heat absorption to achieve finer detail.
- Professional and convenient at the same time! The "Advanced Mode" gives you maximum flexibility for professional use, while the "Simple Mode" has three built-in smart modules to help you get started quickly.
- Complete material database makes it easy to create, regardless of whether the original plastic sheet is used or not.
- Adopting industrial-grade carbon fiber quartz heating tube, the heating speed is 3 times faster than the general machines! The uniform heating over the whole area helps you to minimized the waste.
- Exclusive preheating process, greatly improving the success rate.
- Built-in dehumidification function, which can automatically control the dehumidification parameters for different materials of the sheets.
「FORMART fills the gap between prototype and mass production, and its smooth operation makes the development process much easier. Both the production and start-up companies should invest in one.」 - ATOM 3DP Founder Lawrence Lee
「Intelligent operation system not only greatly improves the yield rate, but also transforms the complicated vacuum forming into a convenient tool that can be easily used. In addition, the variety of materials used and the recyclability make the equipment more flexible.」- IFSFXartmaker Founder- Victor Chang
- Machine Size：50(W) x 46(H) x 31(D)cm
- Weight：12.8 Kg
- Power：100~120VAC@800Watt or 220~240VAC@800Watt
- Display：3.5” 480*320 full color LCD
- Heater：Quartz heater tube
- Heating Temperature：60~230ﾟC
- Sheet Size：30×20.5cm
- Sheet Thickness：0.3~3.0mm
- Pump type：80W AC induction pump(Build in)
- Flow Range：10~90%(Tunable）
- Max. of Draw：16cm Max